Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

themanfromvlad

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 11, 2006
Montreal
I don't know why anyone would buy an Apple TV, the Nissan Rogue has available four-wheel drive and heated seats! The Apple TV is just a box, it can't even comfortably seat two passengers! It has no airbags, no horsepower.

Why anyone would buy an Apple TV is just beyond me. You can do so much more with the Nissan Rogue.

Twinkie

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2005
Milford, MI
You're pretty much a moron for buying a Ni$$an Rogue, and I'll tell you why.

In my opinion, which is of course better than your opinion, a Ni$$an Rogue is great for driving around, but it gets terrible gas mileage, can't help you hang up pictures, and doesn't mow lawns.

That's why I have a Craftsman lawnmower and a bag of hammers. I can save gas, cut my lawn, hang up pictures, and believe you me, that crap Ni$$an does not want to tangle with this bag of hammers.

Sorry, Carlos Ghosn. Back to the drawing board with you!

And the AppleTV? I mean, come on. You can't drive that anywhere.

MikieMikie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2007
Newton, MA
You're pretty much a moron for buying a Ni$$an Rogue, and I'll tell you why.

In my opinion, which is of course better than your opinion, a Ni$$an Rogue is great for driving around, but it gets terrible gas mileage, can't help you hang up pictures, and doesn't mow lawns.

That's why I have a Craftsman lawnmower and a bag of hammers. I can save gas, cut my lawn, hang up pictures, and believe you me, that crap Ni$$an does not want to tangle with this bag of hammers.

Sorry, Carlos Ghosn. Back to the drawing board with you!

And the AppleTV? I mean, come on. You can't drive that anywhere.

ROTFLMAO.

Brilliant post.

Twinkie

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2005
Milford, MI
Well, I ended up getting one of these dumb AppleTV's anyway, and I'm furious that it won't let me rent videos or work on my 27" Magnavox.

I'm very important, and I know you all work for Apple and have a personal stake in every AppleTV sale, so please tell me why I should keep this, how I can make it work with my TV, and where I put the phone line.

I need you to answer as soon as possible, because I am very important.

Also, my friend was kicking around getting one, so could one of your sales people please e-mail him and let him know if it is worth the $$$? He has an Apple IIgs, so I'm sure you have his address.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.