Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Feb 1, 2008, 10:13 PM   #1
peeaanuut
Banned

Send a message via AIM to peeaanuut
90 degree iPod plug adapter

So I have been looking for something that is purely an asthetics piece and was wondering if anyone has seen anything like it. I am looking for a 90 degree iPod dock connector. I have see the adapters with the swivel plug but those go to either firewire or USB. I am looking for one that goes from dock connector to dock connect.

The reasoning is that when I have my iPhone in the car and i plug it into the stereo adapter it has a cord hanging down. Now I tuck it behind but it still looks a little funky because I dont want to just bend the cable and chance ruining it as its a specialty cable and not easily replaced. Its not a necessity of course but has anyone ran across anything like that in their ipod accessory searches?

Thanks in advance!
peeaanuut is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2009, 12:50 PM   #2
Hark
macrumors newbie

So did you ever find one? I want a right angle dock adapter for my proclip 3g cradle.
Hark is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2009, 08:34 AM   #3
Hark
macrumors newbie

Found one:

http://www.chargeconverter.com/shop/connector.htm
Hark is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2009, 05:15 AM   #4
jammin
macrumors newbie

I don't see one there ... did you guys eventually find one?

I too would like to put an end to the large cable + charge converter jutting out of the bottom of my car cradle.
jammin is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod