Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pedasi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 4, 2008
seriously, one of the biggest attractions i have to this new beauty is that it looks like the first lappy to make me happy to take to bed! love to hear any personal experiences to date! :D

great for traveling, too! i don't have my ssd yet but i'll have one as soon as i get to the states in a couple of weeks. i think apple is gonna sell a few of these.

iphone and air will travel

Catch

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2004
London, UK
seriously, one of the biggest attractions i have to this new beauty is that it looks like the first lappy to be happy in bed!!! love to hear any personal experiences to date! :D

great for traveling, too! i don't have my ssd yet but i'll have one as soon as i get to the states in a couple of weeks. i think apple is gonna sell a few of these.

iphone and air will travel

Hehe funny you should start a thread like this. I am lying in bed with my MBP on my stomach right now. Its heavy and HOT. Pretty uncomfortable really...

Came down with a fever this afternoon :eek: I think it may be separation anxiety, not having received the MBA yet! :eek:

Regards,

C

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.