Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gazfocus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 3, 2008
Liverpool, UK
Is it possible to download Bootcamp for Tiger from anywhere that will work? I have a 20" iMac at work and they want Windows XP on it for some video editing software.

Thanks

gazfocus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 3, 2008
Liverpool, UK
To be honest im not sure,maybe someone with alot more Mac skills than
myself might know. Whouldnt your work consider updating to leopard?

They've not long bought the iMac and they've not used it once since they bought it (stupidly enough) and so I doubt they'll consider paying the extra for Leapard.

I personally don't think they should put Windows on it (They have Final Cut Studio on the iMac but want windows to use some cheap £80 video editing package).

Grrrrr

Neil321

macrumors 68040
If thats the case why not just say " ive looked into this,the only viable option is to upgrade, like it or
lump it" It's not your fault apple stopped the beta version,and your work should have looked into
more if they knew they wanted to run windows

gazfocus

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 3, 2008
Liverpool, UK
If thats the case why not just say " ive looked into this,the only viable option is to upgrade, like it or
lump it" It's not your fault apple stopped the beta version,and your work should have looked into
more if they knew they wanted to run windows

Not a bad idea :)
I'll try this when I get in at 10AM :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.