Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Feb 6, 2008, 07:27 PM   #1
superman666
macrumors regular

Macbook Pro Sleep issues

I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one with this issue, but I have leopard installed on my MBP, and ever since it's had alot of sleep issues. For example whenever it goes to sleep it takes ages for it to wake back up, in fact i usually have to force shut the computer off. This is a FREQUENT annoyance, and I called AppleCare about it and they told me it has something to do with me being connected to a devices when the computer is asleep so he told me that I should take out all the stuff before putting the computer to sleep. There is no way i'm going to disconnect my mouse/external every time I want to put the computer to sleep. Is the new mac update going to fix these sleep issues?
superman666 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help