Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Closed Thread

Old Feb 7, 2008, 07:47 AM   #1
dagolfpro
macrumors newbie

Calling Card Feature with iPhone

Anyone know how to program the iphone to automatically call an 800 number with programmed calling card number and phone number with one touch? I was able to do it in treo's using the "more numbers" feature and inserting comma's between numbers to pause the dialing process. I'm tired of punching in all the codes and phone numbers.

Thank you in advance.
dagolfpro is offline   0
Old Feb 7, 2008, 08:14 AM   #2
jeffgilchriest
macrumors newbie

Adding in new numbers

It's very easy. Add a new number as usual. Click the "+*#" in the lower left. On that screen is a button labeled "pause". Click and then add the new number that follows the main 800 number. The pause is probably a second long.
I don't know how many numbers and pauses you can add (the "string"). Someone else might know
jeffgilchriest is offline   0
Old Feb 7, 2008, 12:42 PM   #3
dagolfpro
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffgilchriest View Post
It's very easy. Add a new number as usual. Click the "+*#" in the lower left. On that screen is a button labeled "pause". Click and then add the new number that follows the main 800 number. The pause is probably a second long.
I don't know how many numbers and pauses you can add (the "string"). Someone else might know
thank you. that's what i did before as well, but this time, i tried to only insert 1 pause and it worked.

please close this thread.
dagolfpro is offline   0

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting