Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Feb 9, 2008, 11:59 AM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

iPod Notes Synchronization

Category: Tips and How To's
Link: iPod Notes Synchronization
Description:: Learn how you can manage your notes while your iPod isn't plugged in.

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Feb 10, 2008, 07:17 AM   #2
crazedbytheheat
macrumors regular

Why isn't this automatic

I'm still at a loss as to why Notes doesn't synchronize between the iPhone and presumably the iPod and notes in Mail. This would be a killer feature for me. I like to create notes and lists, but it would be really convenient to be able to do so under Mail and then just synch. Probably something to do with compatibility with older and other OSs.

Oh, yeah, a combined inbox for all mail accounts on the iPhone wouldn't hurt either.

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion