Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BeyondMountains

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 11, 2008
A little over a week ago I called Apple to complain that people that were ordering after me were already recieving their MPs.

They told me I would recieve overnight shipping. They shipped it out one the 8th and it wont get here till tomorrow. That doesnt seem like overnight to me. Under fedex details it says "ground indirect"

I never thought about calling up to complain just because I was happy it was finally comming, but why tell me its going to be overnight when its not.

What do you guys think?

zdobson

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2007
Indiana
A little over a week ago I called Apple to complain that people that were ordering after me were already recieving their MPs.

They told me I would recieve overnight shipping. They shipped it out one the 8th and it wont get here till tomorrow. That doesnt seem like overnight to me. Under fedex details it says "ground indirect"

I never thought about calling up to complain just because I was happy it was finally comming, but why tell me its going to be overnight when its not.

What do you guys think?

I think you knew it was going to take 3-5 weeks to get when you ordered it.

gernot-vienna

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2008
Vienna, Austria
while i understand both sides i havt to say i also don't think it's right of apple to give away free shipping (or as in many cases up to 100$ off) and then decide not to do it or simply forget to do the changes.
i didn't think it was "right of them" to give away different reductions to people who complained in the first place (since all products were going to be delivered in time anyway) - however, if they do they should hold word.. i'd be disappointed as well.

i'm with you jhcodafa :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.