Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Old Feb 14, 2008, 01:47 PM   #1
Mr.Texor
macrumors regular

Windows software compatible with iCal

I need to share some calendars with windows users. I was wondering if outlook or sunbird can export calendars made with iCal. And if that's possible, is there anything else I should know to make it as smooth as possible for the windows users?

Thank
Mr.Texor is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2008, 07:11 PM   #2
bstreiff
macrumors regular

Sunbird supports synchronizing against iCal-exported calendars, and I believe the reverse is true. However, iCal can only sync one way-- it's either publishing a calendar or subscribing to one, so you can't, for instance, publish a calendar in iCal, make some changes to it elsewhere, and get iCal to sync those changes back.
bstreiff is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac