Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EdwardsNH

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 12, 2008
Any shortcut to jump to the bottom of a page?

Tried touching the bottom bar (opposite of getting to top of page)... Nothing

godisjustpreten

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2007
One of the biggest things they left out of Safari. I'm just hoping they realized the mistake and will include it in a future update.

theman

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2007
ha, i was just about to post a topic about this. i read some blogs that have extremely long pages, it would be nice if i could jump to the bottom. i tried all combinations of tapping and swiping... its not hidden somewhere i dont think.

BrownManUPS

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2007
Denver
Yeah, I was fiddling around and the only shortcut I can think of is just kinda using your finger and going really fast from down to up. Oh and make a "Wee" noise.

theman

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2007
Yeah, I was fiddling around and the only shortcut I can think of is just kinda using your finger and going really fast from down to up. Oh and make a "Wee" noise.

i tend to make a grunting noise... lol. i get a lot of practice moving my hand up and down really fast though (if you catch my drift).

quicklook2

macrumors 6502
Dec 23, 2007
lakewood, ohio
Any shortcut to jump to the bottom of a page?

Tried touching the bottom bar (opposite of getting to top of page)... Nothing

tapping twice near the bottom made he page go down some, but tapping twice on the top bar made it rocket to the top.

i bet i am not the only one who did not know that.

davidy

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2008
tapping twice near the bottom made he page go down some, but tapping twice on the top bar made it rocket to the top.

i bet i am not the only one who did not know that.

You only need to touch the top bar once to get to the top of the page.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.