Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Feb 18, 2008, 07:44 PM   #1
macbookProSF
macrumors member

BBC question and deleting podcasts

so I see that Im able to get BBC shows, is this only for the people in the UK? Or can I get my UK content and have a us Apple tv.

2nd question after I download a podcasts on the new apple tv2 do I then have to go to my computer to delete it when I'm done to manage my space?
macbookProSF is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2008, 08:03 AM   #2
MikieMikie
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbookProSF View Post
2nd question after I download a podcasts on the new apple tv2 do I then have to go to my computer to delete it when I'm done to manage my space?
Can't help with your first question, but I can tell you that the AppleTV takes a different approach to who owns what.

If you download something and do not sync it to your computer, you can delete it directly from your Apple TV. There will be a little trash can right beside the name of the podcast, music, or whatever. It's tough to miss.

If you are syncing, say, podcasts with your computer, then once this media has been synced, the trash can disappears. The item must then be deleted from your computer.

AppleTV owns the media that is not synced (or until it is synced) and can delete it while it owns it.
MikieMikie is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater