Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Feb 19, 2008, 09:03 PM   #1
mike12806
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to mike12806
Multiple Apple Tv Account Authorizations

My Apple TV should arrive tommorow! YAY! Just wondering, can I have my apple tv sync with my imac and my itunes account, but also use my dad's seperate itunes account to buy movies/tv shows on the apple tv? And if so, can I then sync it back to my computer? Yes, I'm cheap....
Old Feb 19, 2008, 10:05 PM   #2
drumpat01
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to drumpat01
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike12806 View Post
My Apple TV should arrive tommorow! YAY! Just wondering, can I have my apple tv sync with my imac and my itunes account, but also use my dad's seperate itunes account to buy movies/tv shows on the apple tv? And if so, can I then sync it back to my computer? Yes, I'm cheap....
Um...I'm going to say that yes you can sync it to your iTunes account and then buy stuff with your dads account. However, I think that your iMac would have to be logged in with your dads iTunes account for it to sync back. The problem with all this comes in that you would have to remember which was bought with which and resign in every time you wanted to watch the other movie.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater