Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Feb 21, 2008, 06:29 PM   #1
pedroistheman
macrumors 6502

My iPhone's ipod keeps skipping songs randomly!

Not sure if there is a problem with my music files (possibly through the wifi store...) but my songs just randomly stop about a minute in, and for a few seconds the iphone struggles then gives up and goes to the next song. is anyone else experiencing this? I'm on 1.1.3 so I though it may be one of those bugs mentioned earlier. I may just have to restore, although it really is a hassle moving all my songs back and forth...
pedroistheman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2008, 10:54 PM   #2
robjrussell
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to robjrussell
delete, re-upload.
robjrussell is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:49 AM   #3
lm7260
macrumors newbie

yeah man, ive had my iphone since the first day it came out and i had a couple of them by now (replace through warranty) and the problem still continues. its really irritating. ive tried it all, deleting the software and restoring etc. nothing works. i hope apple hurrys the hell up and patches it. dont waste your time going to the apple store, they'll just say to restore it or reboot it or something that youve already done, and they might even replace it...but you'll still have the same problem.
lm7260 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting