Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mwp98223

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 24, 2007
Conway Washington
I don't know if it was the update to iTunes, but it is the most recent change to the system so I assume it is the cause.

I have several home movies in iTunes that I have in TV shows as several "episodes" of one show. I have been able to access them, and actually TV shows, by going to My TV Shows. For some reason, today I keep "losing" them. They should be streaming from my iTunes. Movies that are streaming are showing up, music that is streaming is showing up, and for a while the TV shows were then. Then they weren't.

I "fixed" this by powering down the Apple TV and "rebooting", but then I lost it again.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

UPDATE: I spent some time with AppleCare on the phone this morning. The "solution" was to remove all my TV show links in iTunes and reimport the shows into iTunes and resync AppleTV. Apparently the update corrupted something. We didn't nail down the cause, but found a solution that seems to have stuck for now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.