Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Neovo417

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 1, 2008
Hi,

I having trouble with the Real Time Bounce To Disk, basicaly i get no recorded sound and no output sound.

I set all the outputs of the tracks i want to a bus create a stereo audio track set the input as the bus i use and the output as the speakers hit record enable and start recording but i get silence. I got it to work before so im really confused as to why it is not working..

Thanks

N

WinterMute

Moderator emeritus
Jan 19, 2003
London, England
Please don't bump, these are international forums, the people who know about DP (i.e. not many of us Europeans) probably have better things to do on a Saturday morning...

They'll be along shortly.

3rdpath

macrumors 68000
not quite sure why it's not working for you.

i don't usually bounce down using this method but i tried doing it the way you described and it worked fine.

i assigned a few recorded tracks to bus 1/2, set bus 1/2 as the input source for a stereo audio track and hit record...worked fine. check to see that the master track is play enabled even though you're not using it as a source for your recording.

is the audio showing up on the input meter of the recording track? it should be. i've attached a quick screenshot showing the routing.

hope this helps.

Attachments

• DP5 screenshot.jpg
    DP5 screenshot.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 218

Neovo417

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 1, 2008
thanks for the reply.

Still getting the same result, have not got a clue as to what i could be, really irritating

3rdpath

macrumors 68000
has there been a change in sampling rate or bit depth in the project? really grasping here but thought that might be the culprit.

double checking here: the audio tracks play fine when assigned to the main out? do you see input signal on the recording track after assigning busses? is the newly recorded track just blank or is there any wave info?

have you tried assigning the tracks to the main out, then assigning the master track to the bus and recording a new audio track form the master track's bus? ( don't monitor the inputted recording track thru the main out or you'll create a feed back loop!!!)

this is a mystery to me for sure...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.