Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Mar 3, 2008, 12:00 AM   #1
skythefly13
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to skythefly13
Find songs from specific iTunes account?

Is there a quick way to find all of the songs bought from a specific iTunes account on your computer? I have some of my girlfriend's songs (bought on her computer and later transfered to mine) in my iTunes library which were added at random over the last year or two. All of the songs were bought through iTunes, and were authorized to play on my computer. Spotlight doesn't work, I couldn't figure out anything with Automator, and nothing comes up (that I have seen so far) in Google. Any way to find all of them?

Thanks
skythefly13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2008, 10:27 PM   #2
fryguy
macrumors newbie

Anyone has any ideas on this?

I have a similar issue. Does anyone have any idea on how to find these songs? I mean if you do a get info on the song you can see the purchased and account information. Why doesn't iTunes developers expose those to the smart playlist option so we can build a playlist by account or at least find them in a search.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by skythefly13 View Post
Is there a quick way to find all of the songs bought from a specific iTunes account on your computer? I have some of my girlfriend's songs (bought on her computer and later transfered to mine) in my iTunes library which were added at random over the last year or two. All of the songs were bought through iTunes, and were authorized to play on my computer. Spotlight doesn't work, I couldn't figure out anything with Automator, and nothing comes up (that I have seen so far) in Google. Any way to find all of them?

Thanks
fryguy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store