Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Mar 6, 2008, 05:48 PM   #1
sammyman
macrumors 6502a

Why does my iPhone always stall???

My iphone is constantly stalling when looking at internet pages... I will download a whole page, start reading and then.. WHAMO! I am back at the home screen. This happens 60% of the time I go to the internet, and happens on other apps.
sammyman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2008, 05:52 PM   #2
TEG
macrumors 604

Send a message via ICQ to TEG Send a message via AIM to TEG Send a message via MSN to TEG Send a message via Yahoo to TEG Send a message via Skype™ to TEG
It was a compromise to preven the iPod.app from crashing. It is because something on the page you are surfing to needs extra power from the CPU. You might be able to fix it by restoring the iPhone.

TEG

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone