Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Old Mar 7, 2008, 09:53 PM   #1
essmu005
macrumors newbie

synchronizing iTunes on OS X with outlook running on parallels

Hello,

I have the following setup: MBA with Leopard and Win XP on Boot Camp as well as XP access through Parallels.

Problem: My iPhone in synchronized with the iTunes installation on OS X since I have all my media content (music, movies) on OS X. However, I have to use Outlook for work, so I'm accessing Outlook through Parallels. My Outlook contains all my contacts and the calendar which I would like to synchronize with my iPhone as well.
Is there a way to configure iTunes (running on my OS X) in a way that it can synchronize with my Outlook Calendar and Address book through Parallels without installing iTunes on the virtual XP machine?

Thanks for your help!

John
essmu005 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2008, 11:24 PM   #2
Mr. Zarniwoop
macrumors 6502

Whoa. A neat idea. I don't think anything does that yet, but I'd write the Parallels guys as that's exactly the cross-OS integration that seems to be the idea behind their product.
Mr. Zarniwoop is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac