Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback

Old Oct 30, 2003, 05:55 PM   #1
scem0
macrumors 604

my suggestion

in the box where you say what songs you recommend with this song, make it have an option for none. I accidently clicked in that box and I had no songs to recommend along with the song so i ended up having to recommend a totally unrelated song.

btw I love the site. Nice work .

scem0
scem0 is offline   0
Old Oct 30, 2003, 10:01 PM   #2
Mudbug
Administrator emeritus

Send a message via AIM to Mudbug Send a message via Skype™ to Mudbug
Re: my suggestion

Quote:
Originally posted by scem0
in the box where you say what songs you recommend with this song, make it have an option for none. I accidently clicked in that box and I had no songs to recommend along with the song so i ended up having to recommend a totally unrelated song.

btw I love the site. Nice work .

scem0
control click (or whatever your multiple option key is on the PC ) that selection again, and it should de-select.
Old Oct 30, 2003, 10:32 PM   #3
scem0
macrumors 604

Re: Re: my suggestion

Quote:
Originally posted by Mudbug
control click (or whatever your multiple option key is on the PC ) that selection again, and it should de-select.
hmmmm i didn't know about this...

but still... if i didn't know you could do this, most other people won't either. It should be easy enough to add.

scem0
scem0 is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback