Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Mar 9, 2008, 10:00 AM   #1
kappa76
macrumors newbie

Angry Multiple Apple TV + Time Capsule

I have 3 Apple TVs that all share the same iTunes library. I have all of the content stored on a 1TB Time Capsule & I simply use that as my iTunes folder.

I am now seeing issues where my TC loses connection & I can not seem to get through the first initial load of y three Apple TVs. It seems to drop & then I have to reboot, not reset, my TC & configure as if brand new to get it going again. I have a fairly decent internet speed with Charter High Speed Plus.

Has anyone else had this issue? Am I syncing to many ATVs for TC to handle? I know there was an issue with dropped connections with Airport Extreme, am I getting the same from the TC?
Old Mar 9, 2008, 11:08 AM   #2
artw
macrumors newbie

I've seen a few times where my ATV is not connected to my iTunes library. The ATV thinks that the network is unavailable and I have to cycle the power on it for it to work. When this happens, the (time capsule - N wireless) network is working fine for my other devices (imac and air).
artw is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater