Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback

Old Nov 1, 2003, 10:35 PM   #1
rwhiffen
macrumors newbie

Send a message via AIM to rwhiffen Send a message via Yahoo to rwhiffen
Question Book mark artist?

I'd like to be able to bookmark an artist in addition to songs. Some times people suggest artists i've never heard of and I'd like to be able to bookmark the artist.

Sorting by artist kind of gives me that right now so I guess it would be a 'nice to have' rather than a suggestion.

Rich
rwhiffen is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search