Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zcarter

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 21, 2007
iPhoneDevCentral.org has a basic look now and is up (not officially opening until April 15th)

I am looking for all and any tutorials that are related to the iPhone SDK. You will be given credit. This FREE tutorial site will be used as a tool to help people learn as much as they can about the SDK through other people's tutorials and knowledge given to the site.

Eventually you will be able to create your own accounts and upload your own videos & tutorials, however before the launch date I would like to have a significant amount already uploaded, so if you are interested, please please pleaseee! send them at the email below. It doesn't matter what level of difficulty the tutorials are. If you know anything about the SDK, we are collecting all and anything possible.

My greatest thanks,

Zac

All Tutorials should be sent to tutorials@iphonedevcentral.org

zcarter

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 21, 2007
iPhoneDevCentral.org - Now accepting registration

Hey guys,

Goto http://www.iPhoneDevCentral.org and input your name and email address and you can be put on the list to receive the news about the site. There will generally be 1 email/week with links to new tutorials, and more information about the release of iPhoneDevCentral.org

Let me know what you think!

- Zac

Alfons

macrumors newbie
Mar 15, 2008
Nice work Zac,

I have been looking for a site like this. Good luck with the launching of the site!

and by the way, the tutorial you made on NSMutableArray was helpful for a mac newbie like me.

/Alfons

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.