Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
They must have a backlog of these things that they need to get rid of. Starting today through the end of June all refurb iPod nanos come with a free $15 iTunes gift card. Since you're going to buy music for it anyway it's essentially like getting $15 off.
iPod refurb store

Squonk

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2005
They must have a whole lot of them ready to be sold as I have not seen the inventory sell out on the new Nano's in quite a while. I've been checking daily because I want a Gen 2 8GB Nano instead of a G3 model. It strikes me that the scroll wheel on the 2G would be better for using when I'm running VS the G3.

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
Interesting... Buy.com is now offering the 4GB model in a refurb for only $99 and free shipping.:eek:

I wonder what's up?

I saw that today too. Still wondering what the condition of a refurb iPod from them would look like though...we know the condition of a refurb direct from apple is mint. I'd be a bit hesitant to deal with another party.

penguy

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2007
CA
I saw that today too. Still wondering what the condition of a refurb iPod from them would look like though...we know the condition of a refurb direct from apple is mint. I'd be a bit hesitant to deal with another party.

I'll let you know. I took the plunge about an hour ago. I've had great luck with Buy.com on other merchandise, so fingers are crossed. I also had a $20 off coupon from Google Checkout that I used...so it cost me about $87 with tax.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.