Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Abraxsis

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2003
Kentucky
Anyone have an experience with the Bluetooth Graphire? I like the idea of being able to tote it back and forth to work without having to pull computers out or anything when I get there.

Is the 6x8 size good enough for a widescreen? As a designer/artist the wacom is the last frontier for me, so Im looking for something at a good price point just in case I end up not using it much for awhile. I looked at the Intuos3 6x11, but its just more than I want to go for something Ive never worked with previously.

Cerngi

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2006
Bluetooth Wacom

I have a Bluetooth Wacoma and the widescreen Intuos3, and the only problem I can say is that there is a bit of a lag at times with the bluetooth between what you do and the application response. As for the size you learn to deal with it. You can use the smaller size more easily by zooming in on the screen. The portability is a huge asset.

The Bluetooth has about half the sensitivity of the Intuos but if this is your first pad it is a good place to start.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.