Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Mar 21, 2008, 09:51 AM   #1
vegaxim
macrumors newbie

Never register button doesnt work...

I plugged my ipod in and itunes loaded..i normally click register later, and then can go under "devices" and load music onto my ipod, today I clicked never register and it said that "registration has expired, so then i clicked "never register" and in the screen at the top it says "accessing itunes stores" but never goes anywhere when it finishes. I then decided that maybe i had to register the ipod then, so i went through the part, when it asked for a credit card, i dont have one so i was unable to fill that part out and it wouldnt let me continue without putting in a credit number. I tried random numbers and that ddint work either.

All i want to do is put more ripped cds on my ipod and itunes isnt letting me, i know the music i put on before is still on there becuase if i click "Play" it starts playing but i cant see anything when i click devices..

any help would be great

Thank You
vegaxim is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2008, 01:14 PM   #2
Stavka100
macrumors newbie

I see no one has answered this question, but I'm having the same problem. Neither never register nor register later work. When I finally gave in and started registering, they asked for my credit card information to complete the registration. Does anyone know how to bypass this and just continue using the ipod as before?
Stavka100 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod