Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yudilks

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Hi,

I have been experiencing the problem with "jerky mouse movement" after waking up my MBP from sleep. This problem occurs if I forgot to turn off the airport and the bluetooth before putting my MBP to sleep.

However, after the latest airport update, I have been doing some testing to my MBP. I never turned off either the airport or the bluetooth whenever I put my MBP to sleep. Has been testing for quite sometime, but the mouse movement is still as perfect as before.

I only have a chance to test it at home during this weekend. I'm not sure whether a problem will occur if I move from one to other wireless connection. What I meant is that I put my MBP to sleep (without turning off any of the wireless and bluetooth) at home, bring it to school, and wake it up...

Have anyone of you notice this improvement as well? Thanks

yudilks

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
Did you also experience extreme expose/dock/spaces lack after wakeup?

I tried that once and if this has been fixed then yay!

I have never experience those problems you mentioned.... Ouh, I also notice that the login window comes out quite fast as well after waking up...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.