Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Mar 22, 2008, 02:59 PM   #1
dyerucf
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to dyerucf
Screen Sharing or VNC, but not both?

Question, any one have any idea why I would not be able to use screen sharing and VNC? this is all being done on LAN, so I know its not any port forwarding configuration. I have set a VNC password but so far I havnt been able to use both.

Thanks
Old Mar 24, 2008, 08:10 PM   #2
Le Big Mac
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyerucf View Post
Question, any one have any idea why I would not be able to use screen sharing and VNC? this is all being done on LAN, so I know its not any port forwarding configuration. I have set a VNC password but so far I havnt been able to use both.

Thanks
Are you trying to use both simultaneously? Because that may just not be possible (and not sure why you'd want to).
Le Big Mac is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking