Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Mar 24, 2008, 01:43 PM   #1
ipartridgea
macrumors newbie

Unhappy PLEASE HELP gets hot when charging, and wont hold charge

hi, i have had my iphone since october, the other day i tried charging my iphone on my ipod charger, because i was out of town....remember it was still the same connector.. well i left if on the charger for about 4 hours, and when i came back to check on it it was extremely hot, so hot to even touch and the screen was dancing around with grayscale lines.... well i took it off the charger and the iphone was non responsive so i put it on my iphone dock when i gfot home and everything seemed to be fine..... now i took it off the charger and the iphone battery barely lasted 10 hours on stand by time....... any suggestions on what to do or if i can do anything.... PLEASE HELP THANK YOU
ipartridgea is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2008, 02:07 PM   #2
Bad Ash
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to Bad Ash
Bring it in to a Apple store and let them know what it's doing... they will replace it.
Bad Ash is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting