Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Apr 4, 2008, 05:25 AM   #1
adamsen87
macrumors member

Email from Apple aftr

Hi

I sent an iPod in to apple for repair and now the replacement has shipped to me but I also got an email that stated that my credit card has been debited but I never entered any credit card info in the repair.

Is this some kind of standard email that apple sends out or is something wrong with the repair?

//adamsen87

Edit: Could any mod please change the title to "Strange email response from Apple after iPod repair"

Last edited by adamsen87; Apr 4, 2008 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Wrong title
adamsen87 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search