Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Old Apr 9, 2008, 10:13 AM   #1
xni
macrumors newbie

Mouse stuttering/Sound Distortion

Hi there!

I'm running Winxp on my Mac Mini using Boot Camp and I'm possibly experiencing the same Problem discussed here

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=225225

I'm well aware of the solution:

( Go to Control Panel ---> Intel(R) GMA Driver for Mobile --> Display Settings --> Power Settings --> UNCHECK Intel(R) Display Power Saving Technology --> click Apply, OK, then you're done!! )

But sadly, in the Intel(R) GMA Driver for Mobile/Display Settings, there is no such "Power Settings" Button. I cannot find it.

I suspect that this is due to the fact that the MacMini is a desktop Computer and no one is interested in power-saving.

Anyways - does anyone know how I could fix that problem?

Thx in advance
xni is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2008, 06:35 AM   #2
xni
macrumors newbie

little bumb

and another info: I'm still using the BootCamp Beta. Is it possible that the driver that came with it is outdated and thus doesn't allow me to disable the power saving?
xni is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac