Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Music Discussion

Old Nov 11, 2003, 03:21 PM   #1
mstie422
macrumors newbie

Send a message via AIM to mstie422
New Blink-182 album was short lived on iTunes!

Something wierd happened last nite/this morning. I was looking around the store around 12:30, and new things started cropping up, like the new Holiday section & the Thrice & Thursday album.

First, I bought the Thursday portion of the album & the tracks were mis-named.

Secondly, the "clean version" of the new Blink-182 album, Self Titled was up! It's not due out until next Tuesday. So I waited it out to see if the explicit version would come.

So after I woke up I bought it anyway, cause I assumed it would be taken down. And, sure enough, it's removed now.

So did anyone else buy it? I wonder what happened? I imagine Jobs getting a confused call from MCA records.
mstie422 is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Music Discussion