Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Apr 15, 2008, 08:40 AM   #1
davidjearly
macrumors 68000

The Kooks - Konk Artwork

Firstly, if anyone could help me with the problem I am having, that would be great.

90% of the time I buy CD's and import them into iTunes. The rest of the time I use iTunes to buy my music. I just recently bought 'The Kooks - Konk', and after import I normally get artwork retrieved just fine in iTunes.

However, iTunes is refusing to get the artwork for this album for me. It just says 'Artwork for The Kooks - Konk cannot be found'. However, the album is on iTunes and I am signed in.

Any ideas? If not, as I am so obsessive about having a pristine library, if someone could share the artwork with me I would be most grateful.
davidjearly is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2008, 08:46 AM   #2
Sky Blue

Hmm, I tried on both the US and the UK stores, title was matched perfectly too. Wouldn't find it ...
Sky Blue is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod