Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cesar

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2002
so, which will be the next move of apple? what do you think? new ProApp, new iApps? iOffice? a toaster? :)

just put your ideas... or wishlists...

Powerbook G5

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2003
St Augustine, FL
An Apple sponsored holy war against Microsoft. They'll call it iCrusade and Steve will ride up to Redmond on a white horse with a bright brushed aluminum sword in hand. Soon, the next Apple retail store will open up where Microsoft's HQ stood. They will give away free shirts and Panther keychains. Afterwards, business will continue as usual.

whocares

macrumors 65816
Oct 9, 2002
:noitаɔo˩
I thinks this is a great time to restart the never-ending Apple PDA rumor :eek: :) :D :cool: :rolleyes:

Most likely is new iMac. Displays would be good (they're long due for an update). iOffice already exists (AppleWorks). New iApp? dunno, what's missing? ProApps? I not a pro...

G5orbust

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2002
Originally posted by Powerbook G5
An Apple sponsored holy war against Microsoft. They'll call it iCrusade and Steve will ride up to Redmond on a white horse with a bright brushed aluminum sword in hand. Soon, the next Apple retail store will open up where Microsoft's HQ stood. They will give away free shirts and Panther keychains. Afterwards, business will continue as usual.

Damn right! That would be awesome.

Rise, Soldiers of Apple! Support your fearless leader, Jobs the White [/LotR reference]

But, to stay on topic, I wish Apple would bundle stock with every purchase. Pro Laptops: 2 shares, powermacs (g5): 5 shares, All-in-ones (imac, emac), ibook line: 1 share.

Now theres a way to make money off of your new investment! Plus, it helps Apple with every purchase!

MoparShaha

Contributor
May 15, 2003
San Francisco
You know, its funny trying to speculate what is coming around the next corner. We always make our little lists, and Steve just blows our minds durring the keynote. I always walk away thinking, "damn, where did that idea even come from." Steve's capacity to surprise us is unsurpassed.

If I have to make a prediction though, it'll be new iMacs and possibly displays. Surely there will be a new piece of software, the aforementioned "mind blower".

applemacdude

macrumors 68040
Mar 26, 2001
Over The Rainbow
We must take Microsoft in a peaceful way. Through swaraj. Peacefully. The time will come when the biggest of empires will fall. That time the mighty will fal, fall into their own sea of lies and deception. One day fellow mac users, one day. Microsoft might be laughing at us right now, but we wil get the final laugh....

Each of you is a single cell in the great body of the state. And today, that great body has purged itself of parasites. We have triumphed over the unprincipled of facts. The thugs and wreckers have been cast out. Let each and every cell rejoice! For today we celebrate the first anniversary of the Information Purifcation Directive. We have created, for the first time in history, a garden of pure iodology where each worker may bloom secure from the pest purveying contradictory and confusing truths. Our unification of though is more powerful than any fleet or army on earth. We are one people. With one will. One resolve. One cause. Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, abd we will bury them with their own confusion. We Shall Prevail!

In 2004, You'll see why 2004 will be bigger than 1984....

Apple. Think Smarter. Think Better. Think Freedom Think Diffrent

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.