Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback

Old Nov 14, 2003, 06:51 PM   #1
jbembe
macrumors 6502a

Recommendation Organizer

I think a really great idea would be to link everybody's suggested songs with any particular song. That way, at the top you would see the song your looking at, the album cover, comments, etc. Then you'd have the section where you see who rec'd it and bookmarked it, etc. Under that, you would have the songs rec'd in addition to that song including album art etc. This way you don't have to try and figure out from song name who the bands are that are similar and click on every single link, they'd be listed below.
jbembe is offline   0
Old Nov 19, 2003, 08:51 PM   #2
jbembe
macrumors 6502a

How about if there was a quicklink to tell you which songs you have are bookmarked or recommended by other people. THat way I can see who likes the songs I like easier and look directly at their lists. Chances are folks who like my stuff will have songs I like also.
jbembe is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback