Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cleung

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Hong Kong
I want to add some of the apps/utilities that I didn't add when I unlocked my phone. Can I just select those now and press "free my iphone again"? Is it safe to do that?

idragon

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2008
I want to add some of the apps/utilities that I didn't add when I unlocked my phone. Can I just select those now and press "free my iphone again"? Is it safe to do that?
i think it would be better if you restore first or you'd be risking harming your iphone in the process

cleung

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Hong Kong
i think it would be better if you restore first or you'd be risking harming your iphone in the process

Oops...I didn't read this post in time and I just did the "Free my iphone again" without restoring. During the process, iTunes sent me a message about restoring and then it disappeared. iLiberty did add the payloads that I downloaded and the phone seems to be working. Should I be worried? How could I check if my iphone has been harmed?

Mikey B

macrumors 65816
Jan 4, 2008
the island
Oops...I didn't read this post in time and I just did the "Free my iphone again" without restoring. During the process, iTunes sent me a message about restoring and then it disappeared. iLiberty did add the payloads that I downloaded and the phone seems to be working. Should I be worried? How could I check if my iphone has been harmed?

no worries!

iLiberty isn't re-jailbreaking your device. You can just use it to add payloads, etc. if you want to have a nice GUI to do so. I wouldn't worry about it! :)

benny100

macrumors member
Feb 20, 2008
i already jailbroke my phone 27 times and i still have no problem so i guess u can jailbreak as much as u want. Don't take my word for it i will not be responsible for any damage to ur phone if u decide to jaulbreak as much as i did.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.