Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

forafireescape

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
NJ
I don't know about you guys, but I would love if we had a sticky about battery usage. It seems like everyday I come on here someone else is posting a thread that basically says "I keep my battery plugged in all the time, is this bad?" or "How do I get the most health out of my battery?" or something very similar. It frustrates me.

But anyway I think this is a general question that could be addressed by a sticky. Mostly because people are too lazy to check if it's already been posted.

What do you guys think?

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
probably be better/easier for someone to write up a guide and then we can put it at the top of the laptop forums.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Hmm, well there is this guide, but I'm not sure how old it is or whether or not it's up to date. :eek: I don't get the guide stuffs.

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
It looks OK, but it needs a big 80%/300 at the top, as well as a bunch of capacities for different models.

CalBoy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2007
Hmm, well there is this guide, but I'm not sure how old it is or whether or not it's up to date. :eek: I don't get the guide stuffs.
I'm honored that my craptastic guide was linked by someone. :p
It looks OK, but it needs a big 80%/300 at the top, as well as a bunch of capacities for different models.

Really? Haven't we learned that the larger and bolder something is, the more certain it won't be read? ;):p

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
Well given that no-one seems to care (or owns any Mac other than a MacBook) I guess the guide will stay as it is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.