Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks

Old May 5, 2008, 10:23 AM   #1
Gashji
macrumors newbie

Ipod touch crashes after installing Jailbreak. Need help

Hello guys, i'm having a wierd but big problem with my IPOD touch. after i installed Jailbreak, had it for a couple of days and installed some apps it just freezes. All the time. || When i turn the ipod on the apple icon shows for maby 1 minute, then it comes to main menu, but all the buttons are freezed, but IF i press 1 of the icons many times , (Like the safary or whatever) it will eventually enter safary, but after 5 secs it goes back to main menu and freezes. The ipod touch does not connect to Itunes. Anyone got an idea what i should do ? Would be greatfull for anyones help

Thanks for reading and probably helping )
Gashji is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2008, 11:27 AM   #2
PMB
macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gashji View Post
Hello guys, i'm having a wierd but big problem with my IPOD touch. after i installed Jailbreak, had it for a couple of days and installed some apps it just freezes. All the time. || When i turn the ipod on the apple icon shows for maby 1 minute, then it comes to main menu, but all the buttons are freezed, but IF i press 1 of the icons many times , (Like the safary or whatever) it will eventually enter safary, but after 5 secs it goes back to main menu and freezes. The ipod touch does not connect to Itunes. Anyone got an idea what i should do ? Would be greatfull for anyones help

Thanks for reading and probably helping )
Connect it to your comp, open the program you jailbroke with (iliberty or ziphone) and put it into restore mode, and restore
PMB is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2008, 11:36 AM   #3
Gashji
macrumors newbie

Thanks, but i think i used CMD to Jailbreak my IPOD. I don't think i used Ziphone or Liberty . I just followed instructions from a movie on youtube :S
Old May 5, 2008, 11:43 AM   #4
Gashji
macrumors newbie

Just tried downloading Liberty. The software, but it doesn't seem like the ipod is connecting to the computer.
Old May 5, 2008, 08:15 PM   #5
Mashkins
macrumors newbie

Exclamation

Hi, today i was tried to jailbreak my ipod touch (1.1.4) with Ziphone (3.0). It showed white text (as it should be) and after 3-5 min it keeps showing one line "DSB: root,.... major0, minor 2" After hard reset nothing has changed, iTunes now doesn't see it. I've tried to remake the jailbreak (how it said in "info&help") but Ziphone can't find it too ):

Don't know what to do, if you have any ideas - please help!

thanx
Mashkins is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks