Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Product Recommendations/Reviews

Old Nov 19, 2003, 01:32 PM   #1
gemio17
Banned

Booq PodPaq 014

I have had the Pod Paq from Booq for a couple months now and I could not be happier with it. I carry my 10GB 3G iPod in my bag as I make my way around NYC, and I can rest assured that the little guy will be safe from any bumps in the road. It has a lot of protection from whatever other stuff I carry in my bag and it looks nice too. For an iPod design purist - this case is very sleek, but it does add a bit more bulk to the unit. Needless to say, I was willing to sacrifice a little of the iPod's sleekness for a neat little case that actually protects the unit and the screen. The headphone hole in the top of the flap makes it so easy to just press play and go. I would only recommend this case if you use the remote and earphones-unflapping the case from it's magnetic snaps every couple songs to press buttons would get real old real quick- unless you use the case without the front flap (which is removable, but then you wouldn't get as much screen protection). For use primarily in a car or while exercising , this case functions, but I would probably go with a skin of some sort as they have more traction. If you live a a city where you don't need to drive a lot, or if you keep your ipod in a pocket or bag I would take a real long look at this case!! Enjoy

www.booqbags.com/Detail.bok?no=58
gemio17 is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Product Recommendations/Reviews