Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Mac Scene

Old Nov 21, 2003, 08:34 PM   #1
slightly
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to slightly
Finding Mac-related work

First of all, forgive me if there's already a current thread about this. I did search, but you try running a search for "jobs" in a Mac forum ...

I'm currently looking for work in the Mac arena. I don't think I'd label myself a Mac Genius quite yet, but I'm comfortable with most aspects of the Mac, including Unix, system troubleshooting, and networking. I've also worked with a large number of software packages, including the Adobe graphics suite and Macromedia's web design software.

I'd be interested to hear any tips or experiences people have; any temp agencies (particularly in NYC) that have proven fruitful, or any methods of self-promotion that have worked for you.

Thanks.

Matt

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Mac Scene