Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video

Old May 17, 2008, 12:34 AM   #1
dman988
macrumors newbie

Sony HDR-SR5 to Final Cut/iMovie help (.cpi?)

I've had my HDR-S35 for a couple of months now, but have only needed it today for the first time. I needed to shoot a little project for school and did, but to my surprise could not import the video because it was some messed up .cpi file. I've searched to find similar topics, but nothing has really helped so far.

Is there anything I can do to edit this? I've read up on it and people are saying that Sony specifically made it so that it was impossible to edit on programs, and this makes me incredibly mad. I've wasted a solid two days work if this is my only out.

Please, help is appreciated very very much.

I was thinking of putting the entire thing on a DVD and then using dvd shrink to rip it apart to pieces, but I'm not sure that will work.

Thank you!
dman988 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video