Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old May 17, 2008, 12:51 PM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

Tips: Canadian iPhone in June with $7 data

Category: News and Press Releases
Link: Tips: Canadian iPhone in June with $7 data
Description:: none

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Anonymous
MacBytes is offline   0
Old May 17, 2008, 01:36 PM   #2
MadWhack
macrumors newbie

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Then again it might be something like 7$ for UL browsing, 5$ for You Tube, 5$ for google maps, 10$ for email etc etc...

In general Rogers blows, especially when it comes to wireless data pricing.

Last edited by MadWhack; May 17, 2008 at 01:49 PM.
MadWhack is offline   0
Old May 17, 2008, 01:45 PM   #3
VegasUndaground
macrumors newbie

Send a message via AIM to VegasUndaground Send a message via MSN to VegasUndaground Send a message via Skype™ to VegasUndaground
Im not holding my breath at all. Rogers are a TERRIBLE provider. Especially down here in Newfoundland where have decided not to build anymore towers, why they even OFFER service here is beyond me.
VegasUndaground is offline   0
Old May 18, 2008, 12:08 PM   #4
wiseguy
macrumors member

Don't be fooled !!

The 7$ package is for surfing only a few pocket site dedicated from Rogers. Also you need to use Windows Mobile to get your e-mails, it doesn't work with Mail from Apple. Don't spread that stupid rumor, get real, could you really believe that Rogers would have a lower fare than AT&T for unlimited data... comme on, impossible
Old May 19, 2008, 01:17 AM   #5
candan9019
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to candan9019
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy View Post
The 7$ package is for surfing only a few pocket site dedicated from Rogers. Also you need to use Windows Mobile to get your e-mails, it doesn't work with Mail from Apple. Don't spread that stupid rumor, get real, could you really believe that Rogers would have a lower fare than AT&T for unlimited data... comme on, impossible
Actually the $7 covers all on phone browsing and even works on html browsers like on the Nokia N95. All sites are included not just special ones. It of course doesn't cover any other data only just what you use on the phones built in browser. I hate Rogers as well but maybe you should do some reading first before you spread rumors too.
candan9019 is offline   0
Old May 19, 2008, 10:34 AM   #6
mr.light
macrumors 6502

Location: Orillia Ontario, Canada "Tim Horton's every 40 feet!"
I really want to believe this. I really do. But I will wait and see. It sure would be ice if there were no hidden fees in there to pop up and bite when you least expect it. I am planning on getting three phones if the plan is good.
mr.light is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion