Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Insulin Junkie

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2008
Mainland Europe
Man ugly sh*t ... lol. That so defeats the purpose of buying a cool iPhone. If I wanted something similar I'd get some device that runs windows mobile. (And if I ever do that, please shoot me, windows mobile is supposed to be a nightmare).

bacaramac

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2007
As a Mock-up, I think this is the best looking WM format that I have seen. Not that I would ever want this crap on my iPhone, but is a lot better then the current WM6 interface.

BongoBanger

macrumors 68000
Feb 5, 2008
Man ugly sh*t ... lol. That so defeats the purpose of buying a cool iPhone. If I wanted something similar I'd get some device that runs windows mobile. (And if I ever do that, please shoot me, windows mobile is supposed to be a nightmare).

Supposed to be? So you don't actually know then?

Although in fairness it's not the best.

Insulin Junkie

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2008
Mainland Europe
Supposed to be? So you don't actually know then?

Although in fairness it's not the best.

Nah, though part of the reason may be that the mere sight of that mobile OS gives me seizures :p the "suppose" part comes in because I hear my mother bitch about her device which runs windows mobile. I personally wouldn't touch it. xD

crazychris3992

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2008
virginia beach, va
vistaiphone is retarded. now mine is better. i have a leopardiphone

IMG_0122.jpg

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
I like the BSOD debate going on there.

"Why does everyone bring up the BSOD as a bad thing for Windows? It's a diagnostic tool to assist you in finding out what's wrong with your PC."

One of my new favorite quotes. I don't think that he knows what BSOD stands for.

bacaramac

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2007
vistaiphone is retarded. now mine is better. i have a leopardiphone

IMG_0122.jpg

First off, I love it. Now let me tell you why. I like the icons, vs. the current Icon in box theme on the current iPhone. I think it is like Tiger to Leopard. The current iPhone is stuck in Tiger whereas your design brings it to leopard. I think the more realistic icons like in OSX would look much nicer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.