Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bigsam411

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2007
I have that very mouse and I use it on my MBP from time to time. It works but is kind of annoying. since there no actual osx driver for it the mouse seems to accelerate to fast when I move at normal speed and when I slow down the mouse it moves too slow. I honestly just use it under xp when I play games.

bigbarr

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2003
Tampa
Lachesis

FYI, I was able to map all of the buttons with WoW on my MBP. I jus. Had to configure the Lachesis on a pc running xp. I then used steer mouse on the mac. Still can't wait for the mac supported naga to be released.

Artika

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2010
Lachesis

Hi bigbarr,

I've a Lachesis on my MBP to play wow but i only manage to configure the two left button (i'm left handed so it's useless for me) and I want to know how you make to have all buttons working.
I use this mouse for Wow too.

Can you explain me your methode by configuring firrst on a PC and then with SteerMouse please?

Celidor

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2008
My lachesis mouse works very well on my iMac under mac once you download and begin using steermouse. But it doesn't have the ability to make several profiles or switch the dpi like under windows. But you can still assign all the buttons and adjust the sensitivity to the desired movement while in SteerMouse.

green1165

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2010
Another thing you can do

What i have seemed to realize is that you can configure the mouse to what buttons you want it to act as on a windows based PC and the mouse will remember the configuration... So for instance i Play WoW and i just have to set the key bindings up for that certain keyboard stroke and it will know!!!! It has a mind of its own ahhhhhhhh! LOL
Hope this makes sense?

:D

Squizy

macrumors newbie
May 10, 2011
Okay. I just ran the driver with Wine...Everything worked but it displays that the mouse isn't connected and it suddenly quits. :/

Any help?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.