Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old May 31, 2008, 11:31 AM   #1
darkpixie08
macrumors member

Help with Purchased Content

I have purchased two movies on AppleTV, and I know that they are supposed to sync back to the computer, but I think I have it set up for streaming only. How do I go about syncing the content to get the movies? I've checked preferences and clicked on the AppleTV on the left menu, but I only get two tabs one is Summary and the other is Photos, should there be more tabs? Thanks (I tried searching for the info, but ended up even more confused)
darkpixie08 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2008, 06:52 PM   #2
mallbritton
macrumors 6502

Sounds like you also have your library set up for sharing only. To sync purchased content you need to pair the library.

Go to Settings > Computers and you can pair your iTunes library with TV. You might find this Apple KB article that describes the difference between Pairing and Sharing useful.

Regards,
Michael
mallbritton is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater