Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 2

Old Jun 3, 2008, 12:55 PM   #1
NATO
macrumors 68000

FS [UK] : Canon 30D Digital Camera + 100mm Canon EF Macro Lens

I am putting my Canon 30D Digital Camera (including 18-55mm Lens) along with a Canon EF 100mm Macro Lens up for sale as I haven't really been using it as much as I thought I would.

The Camera is in mint condition and has had a screen protector on the LCD since new. All boxes, cables and manuals are in perfect condition also. The 100mm Macro Lens is also in mint condition, the original box and manual are in the same condition.

The 30D seems to retail at 799, the Lens for 379. I'm open to offers, however just to get the ball rolling, here's a starting price of 620 for the camera and 280 for the lens but I'm open to any reasonable offer. Payment can be through paypal or UK bank transfer. Please PM if you're interested, would like to ask a question or would like to make an offer.

I have sold a few items on the MacRumors marketplace before including a Canon 350D and have a 100% Feedback rating on eBay (NATO_UK).

Last edited by NATO; Jun 3, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
NATO is online now   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 2