Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidlw

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 19, 2008
Does anyone know if the upcoming iPhone 2 will sync with Entourage?

mtfield

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2008
yep just do a quick google search.. there are a ton of walk throughs on how to set it up. It's pretty quick.. just involves turning on sync services in entourage.

aaronazevedo

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2008
San Diego, CA
Does anyone know if the upcoming iPhone 2 will sync with Entourage?

Excellent question. I have been using Blackberry with Pocketmac on Entourage 2004 at home and Entourage 08 just to get the damn thing to sync. I'm really excited to swap over to an iPhone, but need to understand it will do mail on Entourage. The Apple website is specific that Calendar and Address book will both sync to Entourage, but it does not mention anything about email on Entourage.

I used to be dedicated to mail for email but without the MS Exchange support, I was force back to Entourage. Changing back to mail would be such a pain now!

Anyone know?

mtfield

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2008
Well technically email doesn't sync in mail or entourage, it syncs to the server no mail or entourage. Then the email program just picks up whatever is running on the server. But yea you will be fine using iphone with entourage.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.