Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs

Old Jun 5, 2008, 06:23 PM   #1
ginnieth
macrumors newbie

find a printer for a ibook with system 10.4.11

i just bought an ibook running 10.4.11 from ebay after my older book died...this new one does not have classic or system 9 installed. my problem is that i can't use my epson 777 printer anymore. i have tried to install using the CD, but it says it requires the system 9 and classic to install. it appears to install, it shows that it is preparing to print, it says that it has completed the job, but it doesn't. i have run down every source i can online and have followed the directions for installing. i did not get a system disk with this computer. so saying all that, what can i do? i am not opposed to getting a new printer, but don't know what to get that will work with this computer, and i am afraid that i will continue to have this problem with a new printer. please help. please email your response. thanks ginny
ginnieth@bellsouth.net
ginnieth is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs