Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 2

Old Jun 5, 2008, 09:49 PM   #1
aethelbert
macrumors 601

FS: Universal iPod dock, Apple iPod wall charger, Apple worldwide power adapters

I've got an iPod dock available. It's one of the newer ones with the remote. I've only got one dock adapter, though (if you need a different one, though, they come with all iPods anyway). I left the box on the floor for one day and the dog got to it, so you'd probably not want that. But if you're interested in the dock, usb cable, remote, and iPod touch adapter, I'm selling this for $30 shipped (international extra, I'm in the US right now) paid via iTunes credit. I have an offer of $30 right now, but if that falls through, I'd like it to still be listed in the marketplace. Pics upon request. Sold

I also have an iPod wall charger that I don't use anymore since one came with my iPhone. In retail box with cable. $17 shipped via non-cc paypal. Sold

I have the Apple worldwide power adapters as well. These always come bundled with my work computers, so I don't need multiple sets. The way they ordered them, the adapters were just put inside of a bag in a brown box, but they're the genuine Apple ones. There are six of them and to my knowledge, this is should cover every region in the world. More info can be found at store.apple.com if desired. So you won't get a retail box for these. $30 shipped OBO.

Thanks

Last edited by aethelbert; Jun 6, 2008 at 07:12 PM.
aethelbert is offline   0
Old Jun 5, 2008, 09:55 PM   #2
Tallest Skil
Banned

Would you be interested in selling just the Ireland/U.K. adapter?
Tallest Skil is offline   0
Old Jun 5, 2008, 10:12 PM   #3
aethelbert
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post
Would you be interested in selling just the Ireland/U.K. adapter?
I'd like to sell them all together as it's just a pain to ship six small boxes, especially if they're going abroad. If I don't get any bites, I'll consider splitting them up but that might just be too much of a hassle.
Old Jun 6, 2008, 12:09 AM   #4
zeus861
macrumors newbie

If you do part them up, let me know as well. I'm interested in the Continental Europe one if Tallest Skil gets the UK/Ireland one.
Old Jun 6, 2008, 12:14 AM   #5
gotzero
macrumors 68040

Interested in the wall charger, sent PM.
gotzero is offline   0
Old Jun 6, 2008, 12:43 AM   #6
kuebby
macrumors 68000

If you do split up the adapters I'll take South America, or whatever region covers Argentina.
Old Jun 6, 2008, 10:41 AM   #7
aethelbert
macrumors 601

Well, if there's enough interest, I will sell these for $10 each. I can't really go much lower than that since I'd have to buy shipping supplies, mail them (some probably going abroad), and most likely make multiple trips to the post office since they would probably be purchased at different times. I think that if I sold for lower than that for each one, I would probably end up getting less for them and giving myself a lot more hassle, hence my reasoning for wanting to keep them all together.
Old Jun 17, 2008, 04:43 PM   #8
r6girl
Administrator/Editor

Send a message via AIM to r6girl
got the universal dock + the other day, all as described - thanks!

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 2