Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
I didn't pay too close of attention, but I didn't notice the audio syncing being off, and I think the visual effects are stunning in that video!

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
yup, noticed it, but wasn't too put off by what looked like Coldplay badly lip synching/miming. Decent visuals.

stephanos180

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2006
Downey, CA
I must admit...

I didn't pay too close of attention, but I didn't notice the audio syncing being off, and I think the visual effects are stunning in that video!

the effects are great, but they just magnify the glaring lack of synchronization! i wish it were perfect.

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan

I agree, I liked it a lot. The effects were very well done. :) Doesn't hurt that I find the song catchy either. :D

Seems like they just cut the song to fit in the time slot, just like they've done in a few of their other ads. No big surprise.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.