Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

msizzle64

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
arn said

"none of the "leaked" photos circulating before the event were accurate"

but then i looked at the bottom of iPhone 3G and it had the same speaker holes from the leaked image that came out in may

Attachments

• iPhone 3G Speakers.jpg
    iPhone 3G Speakers.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 286

elbirth

macrumors 65816
Jan 19, 2006
North Carolina, US
agreed

When I saw the mockups they showed on-screen of the new iPhone, that post with the "fat" iPhone was the first thing that flew into my mind and it seems as though it really was the real deal (or very close to it)

I think arn is just asleep and not paying attention

wildcardd

macrumors 6502a
Mar 26, 2007
Denver, CO
*laughs* I remember that pic. Someone on the fourms went so far as to not only say it was FAKE, but say it was a photoshopped Mighty Mouse :rolleyes:

JBaker122586

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2007
Like I said in my own thread, didn't the leaked case specs also feature a tapered edge and speaker holes like that?

If so, where is the third sensor also included in those case specs? Is Apple holding back an announcement of video chat until closer to release?

msizzle64

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Like I said in my own thread, didn't the leaked case specs also feature a tapered edge and speaker holes like that?

If so, where is the third sensor also included in those case specs? Is Apple holding back an announcement of video chat until closer to release?

Maybe, like how they announced YouTube a few weeks before launch.
and there's no guided tour up yet for the new iPhone. maybe they're holding it until the announce video conferencing. and i hope they announce video recording.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.